Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are extremely efficient lighting products that can create energy cost savings for any organization. LEDs have many applications. Learn about three of them at the Responsible Purchasing Webinar for LED Exit Signs, Street Lights, and Traffic Signals.
Attend the August 19th RPN LED webinar to learn how to:
- Write and evaluate bid specifications for the most energy efficient LED products available
- Calculate cost and energy savings of LED products
- Recognize prevalent and reliable LED standards
- Understand the benefits and costs of different LED projects
- Message your successes to stakeholders
The webinar will include the following speakers:
- Vincent Kitira, RPN Manager, to provide an overview of the Responsible Purchasing Guide to LED Exit Signs, Street Lights, and Traffic Signals
- Alicia Culver, Green Purchasing Institute, to provide insight on LED Exit Signs and Street Lights
- Amy Olay, Senior Civil Engineer, San Jose Department of Transportation, to provide an overview of San Jose’s LED Street Light program
- Other Presenters, TBA.
The webinar will also serve to officially launch the brand new Responsible Purchasing Guide for LED Exit Signs, Street Lights, and Traffic Signals, produced by RPN.
This webinar is free, but registration is required.